Main USES: Widely used in electronic device manufacturing, vacuum drying, filtration, impregnation, coating, welding, smelting and laboratory equipment.
Summary of 2X two-stage rotary vane vacuum pump:
1. Vacuum pump is the basic equipment used to extract gases from a specific sealer to obtain a certain degree of vacuum for the container. Due to the high development of modern science and technology, the application of vacuum pump is widely used in various scientific fields and various enterprises and institutions. It can be used in metallurgy, chemical industry, light industry, petroleum, medical treatment, pharmaceuticals, printing and dyeing, electrical appliances, vacuum, semiconductor, food, atomic energy and spinning. Weaving and other scientific research institutions, colleges and universities, industrial and mining enterprises for scientific research, production and teaching purposes.
2. Because the vacuum pump is made of ferrous metal and is relatively precise, the whole work of the pump is connected with oil, so it is not suitable for pumping out all kinds of gases which contain too much oxygen, poisonous, explosive erosion of ferrous metal and have chemical effect on vacuum oil, nor can it be used as compressor and conveying pump. A certain amount of condensable vapor can be removed if there is a pump with an air-ballast device.
3. Vacuum pumps can be used to directly obtain vacuum with vacuum below 10-3 torres, and to cooperate with other vacuum equipment to obtain vacuum with vacuum above 10-3 torres.
4. Vacuum pumps are generally used at room temperature not less than 5 C and at relative temperature not higher than 90%.
5. Vacuum refers to the residual gas pressure in the pumped container. The partial pressure is divided into the factory standard and the total pressure is the auxiliary standard. The thermocouple measures the total pressure of various vapors and permanent gases, while Maxwell can only measure the partial pressure of permanent gases, so the values in the table are different.
6. Pumping speed is the atmospheric pressure calculated according to the geometric size. The actual pumping speed is basically consistent with the geometric pumping speed. At various pressures, the pumping speed decreases to a certain extent. The relationship between pumping speed and pressure is shown in the following figure.
7. Temperature rise refers to the difference between the greenhouse and the greenhouse of oil at the exhaust valve after the pump temperature is stable.
8. Model representation: Example 2X-15, 2 for double-stage pump, X for rotary vane vacuum pump, 15 behind yellow line for pumping speed per second.
|Ultimate pressure(Pa)||Partial pressure||6×10ˉ²(5×10-4Torr)|
|Total pressure||2.66(2×10-2 Torr)|
|Cooling Mode||Natural cooling||Water cooling|
|Recommend solenoid valve||DDC-JQ25||DDC-JQ40||DDC-JQ40||DDC-JQ65||DDC-JQ80|
|Noise (dB A)||65||70||70||70||75||90|